Contact in Case of Abuse
If you have reason to believe that one of our Search Results is violating your copyrights or some of Search Results references to illegal contents, please send an e-mail to contact [at] ExpertCivil [dot] com or you can use contact us form to report abuse.
Please allow up to a 3-5 business days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not being filed properly.
Please note that we deal only with messages that meet the following requirements:
* Please Provide us with your name, address and telephone number. We reserve the right to verify this information.
* Explain which copyrighted material is affected.
* Please provide the exact and complete ExpertCivil.com search links to the file download link.
* If there are several links, please include all links with complete details in your message. Please do not send any attachments. Simply insert the details in text format into the message.
* If it a case of files with illegal contents, please describe the contents briefly in two or three points.
* Please ensure that you can receive further enquiries from us at the e-mail address you are writing from.
* Please write to us only in English.
Cookies are little text files which are stored on the browser or hard drive of your computer or mobile device when you visit a webpage or application. Cookies work to make your experience browsing our site as smooth as possible and they remember your preferences so you don’t have to insert your details again and again.
There are different types of cookies. Some cookies come directly from our website and others come from third parties which place cookies on our site, this is explained here Cookies we use .
Cookies can be stored for varying lengths of time on your browser or device. Session cookies are deleted from your computer or device when you close your web-browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer or device until deleted or until they reach their expiry date.
We are 4 varieties of cookies which operate on our website:
- The essentials
Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. For example, these cookies allow you to log-in to your IKEA account and add products to your basket and checkout securely. Without these cookies, some parts of our site just won’t work as they should.
- The customisers
These cookies (also called functional cookies) allow our site to remember your preferences, helping you to customise your experience on our site. That way we can remember you when you return to our site, direct you to the homepage of your local IKEA store, and provide you with live chat support while you are browsing for home furnishing inspiration.
- The performance improvers
These cookies tell us about how you use the site and they help us to make it better. For example these cookies count the number of visitors to our website and see how visitors move around when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our site works, for example, by ensuring that users find what they are looking for easily.
- The targeters
These cookies (also called advertising cookies) are used to deliver advertised content which is relevant to you and they can be used to track the effectiveness of our ad campaigns on third party websites. These cookies are placed on our site by our third party service providers and they may remember your web browsing activity and may be used to understand about your demographics, such as age and gender. Only anonymised information is captured and used and the purpose is to provide you with content which is relevant to you.
- Recognising when you log in and any preferred settings.
- Giving you a browsing experience that is unique to you and to serve you content which we believe improves your site experience
- Analyzing how your use our site which helps us to troubleshoot any problems and to monitor our own performance.