Guest Post at Expert Civil
Writing for us is a great way to showcase your engineering expertise, gain exposure, and earn goodwill. We’re searching for passionate tech professionals to contribute tech-savvy articles to Expertcivil. Writing insightful articles boosts your reputation, enhances credibility, and increases brand recognition as a key influencer in the field of Civil Engineering.
What we’re looking for ?
We’re looking for engineering professionals who are passionate to submit thought leadership articles to our blog. The articles can be on Civil Engineering on which we offer training (you can browse our website to get more info). However, we prefer Engineering Articles and Tutorials on the following topics.
- Civil Engineering
- Building Construction
- Construction Materials
- Bridge Engineering
- Foundation Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Urban Engineering
- Fluid Mechanics
- Irrigation Engineering
- 3Ds Max
- Staad Pro
- Project Management
- We are looking for a long-term collaboration with writers who can write high-quality technical and engineering related content. So, writers who can write this kind of articles can approach us, and we will be happy to collaborate with you.
- We want you to write articles of around 1200-1500 words.
- Your post must be unique, original, and plagiarism-free. We will run your article through a plagiarism checker, and if we find any copied content, we will reject it outright.
- Subheadings, paragraph break-ups, and bullet points will make your post more readable.
- Try to keep your sentences short and simple, and try avoiding the usage of passive voice.
- You must include copyright free images wherever required to make the article more visually appealing.
- Once you publish the article on our website, you cannot republish it anywhere else.
- Back your content with authenticity by citing apt reference links. Back your figures and facts by accurate research and statistics.
- You can include ONE link to your company in your Author Bio (It should NOT be our competitor).
Any article not following the above stated standards and norms will get discarded strictly. Approval rights lie in complete possession of our company. Decision-making authority regarding the duration of material stays in the hands of our company. The company will not entertain any further explanations in any regard from any individual or body on any basis.
If you are fine with the above-mentioned guidelines, you can register with us by using the below link