How to add tools in autocad?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Launch AutoCAD and open the desired drawing.
2. Click the “Tools” button on the Menu Bar to display the Tools menu.
3. Choose “Customize” and then select “Customize User Interface”.
4. Select the tab containing the tool you want to add.
5. Click the “New Item” button in the Customize dialog box.
6. Enter the name of the tool you want to add into the Name box.
7. Next, select a tool from the list of available tools in the Toolbar drop-down menu.
8. Finally, click the “Add Item” button to add the new tool to your drawing and click OK to save the changes.