How to adjust irrigation spray heads?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
Sprinkler spray heads can be adjusted to different angles and patterns to help you optimize water coverage for your lawn or garden. To adjust the spray head:
1. Turn off the water supply and remove the nozzle from the spray head.
2. Use a flat-head screwdriver to loosen the head’s adjustment nut.
3. Rotate the spray head towards or away from the desired area.
4. Secure the adjustment nut back into place.
5. Replace the nozzle and turn on the water supply.