How to build concrete shuttering?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
Building concrete shuttering involves the following steps:
1. Measure the area you are pouring and prepare the formwork accordingly.
2. Cut out wooden boards in the desired form and attach them to the steel frames using screws.
3. Attach the jacks and braces to the frames, ensuring that they are properly secured.
4. Place the steel shuttering plates on the formwork and secure them to the jacks and braces.
5. Apply release oil to the shuttering plates and boards to prevent the concrete from sticking to them when it is poured.
6. Fill the formwork with concrete, making sure that it reaches all of the corners and is properly compacted and leveled.
7. Remove the shuttering plates and boards and allow the concrete to cure before use.