How to build low cost house from waste materials?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Collect waste materials such as old bricks, wood, broken glass, plastic containers, and cardboard.
2. Sort and separate the materials according to their size and use.
3. Build the walls and roof using the bricks and wood. Make sure to use nails and screws to securely attach the materials together.
4. Use the broken glass and plastic containers to create windows and doors.
5. Line the inside of the walls with insulation.
6. Use cardboard to create the flooring and cover it with some paint or varnish.
7. Add furniture made from recycled materials or found items.
8. Lastly, decorate the walls and make your low cost house a comfortable and cozy place to live.