How to clean cement flooring?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Vacuum the floor to remove large particles and dust.
2. Create a mild cleaning solution by mixing equal parts of water and white vinegar.
3. Mop the floor with the cleaning solution.
4. Allow the cleaning solution to sit for about 10 minutes.
5. Scrub the floor with a stiff brush to remove any stubborn stains or grime.
6. Rinse the floor with clean, warm water.
7. Dry the floor with a soft cloth or mop.
8. Apply a sealant to protect and prolong the life of the cement floor.