How to clean cement from tiles?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Scrub the tiles with a stiff brush and water.
2. Apply a liberal amount of Tile and Grout Cleaner to the affected area and let it sit for 10 minutes.
3. Use a cloth or sponge to scrub the cleaner into the cement and let it sit for another 10 minutes.
4. Rinse the area thoroughly with clean water to remove all traces of cleaner.
5. If there is still some cement left on the tile, use a combination of white vinegar and baking soda to create a paste.
6. Spread the paste over the affected areas and scrub with a soft cloth.
7. Rinse off the paste with clean water and repeat if necessary.