How to clean dirty shower glass door?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. First, prepare the cleaning solution by mixing 1/4 cup of white vinegar with 1/4 cup of warm water.
2. Next, take a soft cloth or sponge and dip it in the cleaning solution.
3. Start to wipe down the glass door, paying special attention to areas with grime and buildup.
4. When done, use a squeegee to dry off the glass door and help remove any streaks.
5. Finally, use a dry microfiber cloth to finish off and polish the glass.