How to clean marble floor?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Gather your supplies. You will need a mop, a bucket, non-abrasive cleaner or marble cleaner, a soft brush (like a toothbrush), a lint-free cloth, and water.
2. Dilute your cleaner in the bucket of warm water, following the manufacturers instructions.
3. Dip the mop into the cleaning solution.
4. Mop the area in a back and forth motion to spread the solution evenly. Make sure to get the corners so that all of the marble is cleaned.
5. Rinse the mop with clean water and squeeze out the excess.
6. Mop the floor in a circular motion to remove the cleaner.
7. Brush any stubborn dirt or stain spots with the soft brush.
8. Dry the floor with the lint-free cloth.
9. Allow the floor to air-dry completely before putting furniture or rugs back in place.