How to clean roof tiles?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Start by inspecting the roof for any broken or loose tiles and replace or repair them as necessary.
2. Use a high-pressure garden hose to spray off any debris, dirt, moss, or mildew from the tiles.
3. Mix a solution of water and detergent and apply it to the tiles using a soft-bristled brush. Allow the solution to sit on the tiles for several minutes before rinsing it off.
4. For stubborn stains and mildew, you can use a more commercial cleaner containing chlorine bleach.
5. Use a soft brush to scrub the area and let the cleaner sit for a few minutes before rinsing it off.
6. Once you have a clean surface, use a sealant or waterproofing product to protect your roof from future damage.