How to clean stone bricks?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Sweep the stone bricks with a soft brush to remove dirt and debris.
2. Fill a bucket with warm water and a mild detergent, like a natural stone cleaner or a liquid dish soap.
3. Dip a mop into the solution and wring out the excess water.
4. Begin mopping the stone bricks in a circular motion, starting at the center of the area and working outward.
5. Rinse the mop in the bucket as needed to avoid re-depositing dirt onto the stone bricks.
6. Rinse the stone bricks with clear warm water to remove any soap residue.
7. Allow the stone bricks to air dry completely before continuing any additional cleaning.
8. Remove stubborn stains with a light scrubbing using a mixture of baking soda and vinegar.