How to clean tile floor?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Vacuum the floor to get rid of any loose dirt and debris.
2. Mix warm water with a mild detergent or cleaning solution.
3. Use a mop or cloth to gently scrub the tiles and grout.
4. Rinse with clean water and dry with a clean towel.
5. For persistent stains, use a specialty cleaner designed for tile floors