How to construct staircase?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
There are several steps to constructing a staircase:
1. Calculate the height, depth, and width of the staircase desired.
2. Mark the location of the posts and stringers on the floor and walls.
3. Cut the stringers and posts according to the measurements.
4. Secure the stringers to the floor using brackets or nails.
5. Secure the posts to the wall or floor with screws or bolts.
6. Attach the treads to the stringers with screws or nails.
7. Finish the staircase by adding any optional extras such as railings, trim, or paint.