How to create ceiling light in 3ds max?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. First, open 3ds Max software.
2. Select the “Create” menu and click on “Geometry” and then choose the “Standard Primitives”.
3. Select the “Cylinder” option and adjust it to desired dimensions.
4. Under the “Modify” tab, click on the “Extrude” option and adjust the parameters of the extrusion. This will be the light bulb.
5. Create a new Cylinder and set its parameters so that it covers the base of the previous one. This will serve as the actual fixture.
6. Apply a material to both objects.
7. Add lights around the light fixture. You can do this by selecting the light fixture and then selecting the “Rendering” tab and clicking on “Lighting”. From here, you can create and adjust the lights to your desired intensity and color.
8. Finally, save the file and you have created a ceiling light in 3ds Max.