How to design a building in staad pro?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
Designing a building in Staad Pro involves the following steps:
1. Start Staad Pro and create a new project.
2. Select a design code for the building and enter the design parameters.
3. Choose the steel frames, columns, beams, and materials for the structure.
4. Add loads and soil parameters.
5. Model the building using the built-in design tools.
6. Create a 3D view of the structure.
7. Analyze the model using the analysis tools.
8. Adjust the model as needed based on the results of the analysis.
9. Design and size the structure using the automated design tools.
10. Generate the output documents including drawings and reports.