How to draw section from plan in autocad?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Launch Autocad and open the plan drawing.
2. Select the Line command from the draw menu.
3. Click two points on the plan to define the starting point and ending point of the section line.
4. Click the Circle command from the Draw menu and click two points to form a circle along the section line.
5. Press the Enter key and select the Fillet command from the Modify menu.
6. Select the two points of the circle that are intersecting the section line and press Enter. This will create an arc along the section line.
7. Select the Trim command from the Modify menu and select the arc and the two lines of the section line.
8. The section line is now complete.