How to draw spiral staircase in autocad?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. To draw a spiral staircase in AutoCAD, open the New Drawing window by pressing CTRL + N or clicking on the Start button in the program’s menu.
2. Select the New Drawing option and click OK.
3. Go to the Home ribbon tab and select the Arc tool from the Draw panel.
4. Establish the first radial point of the arc by typing the coordinates in the corresponding boxes located in the command line at the bottom of the window.
5. Determine the second radial point of the arc by typing in its coordinates.
6. Set the radius of the arc and press Enter.
7. Select the Line tool located in the same tab and start drawing a line to connect the first arc with the second one.
8. Repeat step 4 to 6 until you get the desired shape of the spiral staircase.
9. Finally, you can use the Erase tool to remove additional lines and arcs until you get the desired result.