How to export autocad table to excel?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
You can export an Autocad table to Excel by following these steps:
1. In the AutoCAD drawing, select the table.
2. Right-click on the table and select “Export” from the context menu.
3. Select “Microsoft Excel workbook” from the dropdown in the Export dialog box.
4. Enter a file name and choose the location to save the Excel workbook.
5. Click Save. The table will be exported as an Excel workbook.