How to fill siwes log book for civil engineering?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Create a logbook that includes the following information: goal of the SIWES, objectives of the SIWES program and the tasks completed.
2. Record your tasks and hours spent on each task/project to create an accurate record of your time spent. Include any plans or strategies created to complete the task.
3. Record any challenges or issues encountered during each task.
4. Document the skills acquired and any advice received from supervisors or colleagues.
5. Write a brief report at the end of each month summarizing the work done and highlighting any accomplishments.
6. Provide a detailed report at the end of the SIWES program, summarizing the skills, knowledge and experience gained during the program.
7. Review all entries in the logbook before submitting it to the appropriate institution or employer.