How to fill white cement in tiles?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Start by sweeping and vacuuming the tile surface to remove debris.
2. Carefully fill a caulking gun with white cement.
3. Place the nozzle of the caulking gun over the tile crack and depress the trigger until the crack is filled with white cement.
4. Wipe away any excess cement with a damp cloth.
5. Allow the cement to dry completely before standing or walking on the tiles.