How to fix suspended ceiling?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
There are a few steps to fixing a suspended ceiling:
1. Check for any loose or damaged sections of the ceiling. Remove and replace any that are damaged.
2. Install ceiling support wires and hangers to hold the ceiling in place.
3. Use screws, nails, or staples to secure the ceiling panels to the support wires and hangers.
4. Trim any excess material around the edges of the ceiling panels with a utility knife.
5. Apply any necessary finishes, such as paint or wall covering.