How to hang horseshoe on door?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Locate the exact center of your door and mark a line with a pencil. This will be the spot your horseshoe will hang.
2. Place two sturdy nails, at least two inches apart, into the door on either side of the pencil mark.
3. Position your horseshoe between the two nails and make sure it is balanced.
4. Hammer a nail through the upper part of the horseshoe to hold it securely in place.
5. Hang decorative items, such as ribbons or flowers, from the lower part of the horseshoe for an extra touch.