How to identify hazards on a construction site?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Look for physical hazards in the environment such as exposed wiring, loose debris, and collapsing structures.
2. Observe workers to ensure they are wearing appropriate safety gear such as hard hats, boots, and eye protection.
3. Check for potential chemical, biological, or radiological hazards.
4. Ensure that any machinery or heavy equipment is operated safely and that it has been tested and inspected regularly.
5. Identify potential fire hazards and ensure that adequate fire prevention measures are in place.
6. Check for potential trip and fall hazards such as uneven surfaces and exposed nails.
7. Pay special attention to scaffolding and other elevated work areas to make sure they are secure.