How to insert electrical symbols in autocad 2017?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Launch AutoCAD, and open the drawing you want to work on.
2. Click “Insert” tab on the ribbon.
3. Select the “Symbol” icon in the Insert Ribbon.
4. Click the drop-down arrow next to the “Symbol” icon, and select “Electrical Symbols.”
5. Choose the electrical symbol you wish to insert, click it and then click anywhere in the drawing area. The symbol will be inserted at that location.
6. Repeat this process for any additional electrical symbols you wish to insert.