How to install cement sheet on walls?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Start by measuring and cutting the cement sheet to the size needed for the wall.
2. Secure the sheet to the wall using screws. Make sure to pre-drill holes in the sheet before placing the screws.
3. Seal the edges with a waterproof sealer to prevent moisture from seeping through.
4. Apply a skim coat of cement mortar to the surface of the sheet and spread it evenly using a trowel.
5. Allow the mortar to dry and then use a grouting tool to fill any cracks or gaps between the cement sheets.
6. Finally, apply a sealant to protect the surface and ensure a long lasting finish.