How to install drip tape irrigation?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Start by finding the right size of drip tape for your garden. Measure the length and width of your garden and choose a size accordingly.
2. Once you have selected the size, attach the beginning of the drip tape to the water source using a suitable connector.
3. Unwind properly and lay the drip tape in rows across your garden. Make sure that it is laid out evenly and there are no unnecessary kinks or bends.
4. Use a punch tool to make holes along the drip tape. Make sure to space the holes evenly and consider the recommended water flow rate for best results.
5. Use snaps or clamps to hold the drip tape in place. Connect the end of the drip tape back to the water source using another suitable connector.
6. Once everything is connected, turn on the water and test your drip tape irrigation system. Check for leaks or other malfunctions.
7. Lastly, cover the entire drip tape with mulch or soil to protect it from sunlight and other environmental conditions. Enjoy your new drip tape irrigation system!