How to install irrigation valve?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
Installing an irrigation valve involves:
1. Locate the main water supply line.
2. Cut the water line to install the valve.
3. Connect a valve box and manifold to the valve.
4. Install the in-ground sprinkler head.
5. Connect the valve to the controller.
6. Test the system for proper operation.