How to install landscape edging bricks?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Begin by selecting the type of landscape edging bricks you would like to install. There are a variety of different types, such as concrete, plastic, stone, and ceramic.
2. Dig a trench around the perimeter of the area where you want to install the bricks, making sure that it is at least 4 inches deep.
3. Line the bottom of the trench with landscape fabric or weed-barrier cloth to prevent weeds from growing up through the edging.
4. Place the bricks along the perimeter of the trench and use a rubber mallet to tap them into the ground until they are tightly secured.
5. Fill in around the sides of the bricks with a soil and sand mix, tamping them down firmly to ensure they stay in place.
6. For extra protection from weeds, spread a layer of mulch over the soil.
7. Water the area regularly to help the edging stay in place.