How to install water irrigation system?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Choose the appropriate location for your irrigation system. Select a spot that has good drainage and is away from trees or other structures.
2. Measure the area you plan to irrigate so you know how long of piping you need.
3. Install the main water supply line. This should be connected to a reliable source of water with a shut-off valve.
4. Install the pipes and sprinkler heads. Make sure they’re laid out properly and the stop valves are in the right places.
5. Connect the sprinkler heads to their corresponding pipes.
6. Install the water timer and rain sensor if using. These control when your irrigation system turns on and off.
7. Turn on the water and check for any leaks or problems.
8. Set the timer and adjust the watering schedule as needed.
9. Test the system once a month and adjust the schedule as necessary.