How to level a floor?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Start by cleaning the floor and removing any objects or furniture.
2. Check for any uneven spots or soft spots in the floor that may need to be leveled with self-leveling compound.
3. Spread the self-leveling compound according to instructions, making sure it is applied evenly and smoothed out as needed.
4. Vacuum up any excess compound, and apply sealant to the area once it has dried.
5. Finally, check the floor for any remaining imperfections, and use a leveling compound to fill in any cracks or gaps.