How to lift a upvc door?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Put on protective gloves and safety glasses.
2. Make sure the door is unlocked and not stuck in the jamb.
3. Place a pry bar or flat head screw driver at the bottom of the door along the edge and gently pry the door up to lift it off the hinge pins.
4. If the door won’t lift, carefully unscrew the hinge screws with a screwdriver or drill and remove them. The door should then be able to lift off the hinges.
5. Once the door is lifted off the hinges, carefully lower it to the ground.