How to make a dog house with bricks?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Gather all of the materials you need for making a dog house with bricks, including bricks, steel reinforcing bar, mortar mix, sand, a trowel, and a level.
2. Measure the area where you plan to build the dog house and draw a layout on a piece of paper. The layout should include the size, shape, and location of the walls and roof.
3. Dig a hole slightly larger than the perimeter of your dog house and fill it with gravel to create a level surface.
4. Use steel reinforcing bars to construct the walls of the dog house. Make sure the bars are firmly embedded in the gravel and that the vertical bars are tied together with horizontal bars.
5. Mix the mortar according to the instructions on the package, being careful not to make it too wet.
6. Begin to lay the bricks in the desired pattern one by one and use a trowel to spread mortar between them. Make sure to keep the wall level as you go.
7. Allow the walls to dry overnight before constructing the roof.
8. Construct the roof by laying the bricks in a parallel pattern and using mortar to secure them together.
9. Allow the roof to dry for 24 hours before adding the door and window.
10. Finish the dog house with a coat of paint or waterproof sealant, if desired.