How to make a human body in 3ds max?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Begin by creating a primitive human figure in 3ds Max, such as a box or a sphere.
2. Add the body parts such as the head, torso, arms, and legs. Make sure to adjust the size and shape of the parts to create a more realistic figure.
3. Add details such as a face and hands. You can use primitives such as cylinders and cones to do this.
4. Use modifiers such as the Bend and FFD (Free Form Deformation) to create a more natural looking figure.
5. Add textures and materials to give the figure a more realistic look.
6. Lastly, you can add lighting and shadows to complete the scene.