How to make cement dumbbells at home?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Gather the materials: cement, sand, pea gravel, latex gloves, protective eye-wear, a bucket, and water.
2. Mix together equal parts of the cement, sand, and pea gravel in the bucket.
3. Add water to the mix and mix until it turns into a thick paste.
4. Wear latex gloves and protective eye-wear.
5. Scoop the wet cement mix with your hands and form it into cylindrical shapes for each dumbbell.
6. Place the cylinders onto a flat, dry surface and let them dry overnight.
7. After 24 hours, remove the dry cement dumbbells from their drying surface.
8. Fill each cylinder half way with sand or small rocks and close it off at the top.
9. Securely fasten the open ends together with the help of super glue.
10. Let the dumbbells fully dry before using.