How to make rubber cement at home?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Gather the materials: white craft glue, rubber cement thinner and a bowl.
2. Pour an equal amount of white craft glue and rubber cement thinner into the bowl.
3. Mix the ingredients together thoroughly with a wooden or plastic spoon.
4. Pour the mixture into a container of your choice and let it sit for several hours to thicken.
5. Use a palette knife or popsicle stick to apply the rubber cement to the desired surfaces.