How to map out an existing irrigation system?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Locate and map out all of the components of the existing irrigation system, including valves, sprinklers, controllers, water sources, and drainage areas.
2. Measure the distance between each component.
3. Document the number, type, and size of pipes used, as well as the direction of flow for each section of pipe.
4. Take photos of each component and document their exact location.
5. Draw a detailed diagram of the system, indicating each component’s location, size, and orientation, as well as the direction of flow.
6. Include any other relevant details on the diagram such as elevation changes or special features.
7. Make sure to label each component and pipe on the diagram.