How to mix cement?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Begin by gathering the materials you will need: portland cement, sand, gravel, water and a mixing container.
2. Measure the materials according to the ratio desired. A typical mixture ratio for concrete is 1 part cement, 2 parts sand, and 3 parts gravel. You may choose to adjust the amount of each material to suit your specific project.
3. Mix the dry ingredients together, adding the water slowly until a mortar-like paste is formed. Mix the ingredients thoroughly, making sure that no dry pockets remain.
4. If necessary, add additional water to achieve the desired consistency.
5. Allow the mixture to rest for a few minutes. Then mix it again for a few more minutes, ensuring that the ingredients are evenly distributed throughout the mixture.
6. Use the mixture immediately or store in an airtight container for later use.