How to paint a cement pot?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Clean the cement pot with a stiff brush and soap and water, and let it dry.
2. Apply a primer to the pot. This will help the paint stick to the cement.
3. Apply two coats of latex paint with a paintbrush.
4. Let the paint dry completely between coats.
5. Seal the pot with a clear sealer once the paint has dried completely.