How to pass a 4-point home inspection?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Make sure all visible areas of the home, such as walls, ceilings, floors, and windows, are in good condition.
2. Check the heating and cooling systems to make sure they are functioning properly.
3. Inspect all appliances and make sure they are in working order.
4. Ensure that all outlets, switches and fixtures are properly wired and functioning correctly.
5. Examine the plumbing to make sure it is free from leaks, blockages, and other plumbing issues.
6. Make sure all doors, windows, and locks work correctly.
7. Check the roof for signs of damage or wear.
8. Inspect the foundation, walls, and ceiling joists for cracks and other structural damage.
9. Make sure the home is properly insulated and not affected by any pests, rodents, or other infestations.
10. Have an independent home inspector come and check the home to make sure all codes and regulations are met.