How to plot multiple sheets in autocad?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Open AutoCAD and select the “Layout” tab from the ribbon bar.
2. Click on the “New Layout” icon.
3. Enter a name for the new layout and click Ok.
4. Select the “Plot” icon from the ribbon bar and click on “Page Setup Manager”.
5. Click “Add”, then enter a name for the new page setup.
6. Select the appropriate printer or plotter and click “OK”.
7. Select the desired scale, paper size, and orientation.
8. Click “Apply” and then “Close”.
9. With the “Layout” tab still selected, select the “Add View” icon.
10. Select a viewport layout that best fits your needs.
11. Adjust the scale and orientation of the viewport to your liking.
12. Repeat steps 9-11 for each additional viewport you want to add.
13. Click “Plot” and select the page setups you created earlier.
14. Select “Plot” and all of your viewports should now be plotted onto separate sheets.