How to polish cement floor?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Start by sweeping the floor to remove any large pieces of dirt and debris.
2. Vacuum the floor to remove any fine particles.
3. Clean the floor with a mop and mild detergent.
4. Rinse the floor with clean water and allow it to dry completely.
5. If the floor has a glossy finish, use a dry buffing machine to apply a thin, even layer of wax or polish.
6. If the floor is a polished concrete floor, use a wet polisher with a diamond polishing pad to achieve a high gloss finish.
7. Wipe away any excess polish from the floor with a damp cloth.
8. Allow the floor to dry completely before walking on it.