How to prepare construction bar chart in excel?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Go to the Insert tab on your Excel toolbar and click on the ‘Bar’ icon to open up a list of chart types.
2. Select the ‘Clustered Bar’ chart type, which is the standard choice for constructing a bar chart in Excel.
3. Enter the data for your chart in the form of rows and columns so that each row contains one category of data and each column contains a different series.
4. As soon as you have entered the data, the chart should automatically appear.
5. To customize the appearance of your chart, go to the Chart Tools tab at the top of the Excel file and select the Design tab.
6. You can adjust things such as the style, data labels, font, and title of your chart here.
7. Once you’re happy with how it looks, you can save it by clicking on the save button or export it as an image file