How to protect tile floors during construction?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Cover the tiles with protective materials such as plastic sheeting, cardboard, or painter’s tape.
2. Place rugs or mats over high-traffic areas to keep dirt, dust, and debris from entering your home.
3. Install floor protectors on furniture legs to prevent scratching or gouging.
4. Ask construction staff to wear booties or other types of protective footwear.
5. Vacuum and sweep the floors regularly to remove any dirt or debris that accumulates.
6. Immediately clean up any spills or messes to avoid staining or damage to the tiles.