How to put white cement on wall?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Start by preparing the wall. Wash it with a mild detergent and water solution and allow it to dry completely.
2. Mix the white cement with sand and water according to the package instructions.
3. Apply a thin layer of the cement mixture to the wall with a trowel, spreading it evenly.
4. Allow the cement to dry for 24 hours.
5. Apply a second layer of cement, this time spreading it thicker than the first.
6. Allow the cement to dry for 24 hours.
7. Smooth out any rough spots with a damp sponge.
8. Allow the cement to dry completely before touching it or painting over it.