How to reinstall autocad?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Uninstall any existing versions of AutoCAD from your computer.
2. Download the latest version of AutoCAD from the official website.
3. Run the installer and follow the on-screen prompts to install AutoCAD on your computer.
4. Use your original serial number and product key to activate AutoCAD.
5. Log in (or sign up) with an Autodesk account to access the benefits that come with it.
6. Enjoy using the latest version of AutoCAD!