How to remove cement stains from car?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Start by using a detergent and warm water mixture to scrub away any initial debris or dirt from the affected area.
2. Apply a paste made of baking soda and water to the cement stain.
3. Use an old toothbrush to scrub the paste into the stain, working in a circular motion.
4. Rinse the area with water to remove the baking soda paste.
5. If the cement stain remains, use a lime-based cleaner and a clean cloth or sponge to gently scrub it away.
6. Rinse thoroughly with water and dry the area completely.