How to remove concrete patio attached to house?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Begin by cleaning the concrete patio surface. Use a broom to sweep it down and remove any dirt and debris.
2. Remove fixtures such as furniture and plant pots from the area.
3. Break up the concrete with a jackhammer, if necessary.
4. Use a shovel or other appropriate tool to dig out the concrete and remove it from the area.
5. If there are still portions of the concrete patio attached to the house, use a hammer or chisel to break it away from the wall.
6. Sweep or vacuum the patio and surrounding area to ensure all debris is removed.
7. Refill the space with fresh soil or landscape rocks, if desired.