How to remove dry cement from tiles?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Sweep away any loose cement particles with a dustpan and brush.
2. Make a paste of equal parts baking soda and water, and spread it over the affected area.
3. Allow the paste to sit for 30 minutes, then scrub it off with a soft-bristled brush.
4. Rinse with clean water and use a soft cloth to dry.
5. If necessary, use a commercial tile cleaner to help remove the remaining cement.