How to remove first row of roof tiles?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Begin by using a putty knife to loosen the left edge of the tile closest to the gutters.
2. Carefully pry up the left edge of the tile, starting at one end and moving to the other.
3. Slowly and carefully remove the tile, making sure not to damage the surrounding tiles.
4. Continue prying up the left edge of the remaining tiles in the row until you have removed them all.
5. Remove any debris from the old tiles before laying a new one.